Freedive Toronto Minutes – Meeting Mar 8 2004

Attendees: Gord Lemon, Doug Sitter, Aaron Wood [* denotes Action Item].

Issues discussed relating to Toronto Open competition:

  • Doug has met a new contact in the world of technical Trimix divers: Alden Greenhouse
  • Aaron suggests competition safety support not include a counter weight system but rather a FHOF system, or something similar. Gord and Doug agree
  • * Aaron to find out how long delivery would take for a FHOF system + shipping costs
  • * Doug to contact Kirk re: necessary safety protocols for competition
  • Sept. 18-19 is tentative date for competition pending the results of our dive site scouting sessions

Additional items:

* Aaron to send out Kingston dive location url
June 5-6th training dive planned in Tobermory
July 24 – FREEDIVE-APLAOOZA
Aug 4-12 – AIDA world championships

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: